i love food.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I guess, i screwed up my orals. I don't think i did very well. I felt like crap. My throat was super mega sore even since saturday. Tsk. Valerie Koh said i wasn't very forth-coming. I guess so. I wasn't really up to it.
I'm just feeling so sluggish. I sleep late. I wake up late. I'm having my period. I'm wearing some fucking bad which gives me abrasions which fucking hurts. So shut up! I can't find a comfortable one. And the one i found comfortable last month. That F one, it's the one which gave my abrasions. I say it's the wings.
Ugh, I'm going to KL in like, 5 hours. I don't feel like going. I want to play at RGPS. I guess, i'm quite screwed. I'm so indecisive. I'm fucked up. I want to go.
I wanna spend money. I want that phone. My mum says she'd get it for me. But everytime she doesn't. I just feel so ACK. and i don't have a reason to demand for that phone whatsoever. I have crap results. I misplaced my report book, AGAIN. So brilliant.
Tomorrow is gonna be a beautiful day. Oh wait, it already is tomorrow and i have 6 mozzie bites on my left hand. Wow. It's gonna be a magnificent day tomorrow. I can already feel the rain pouring.
Give me a Sampoerna you fuckers.
We used to be friends, Dandy Warhols. It's self-explanatory. Goes out to, they know themselves.
Bet they like this song. UgH. iMmA aH lIaNzXzX.
I'm the shiznit yo. Fucktards. Me and my homies are gonna bust your ass yo! And you ain't gonna do anything bout it know why, I'm the shiznit yo.
Fuck, Blogging by the side of the bed is cramping my neck.
Ugh, i'm just digressing here.
Tingxi has cute hair. And i like it a lot. purrrrr. ;)
I think Joanne is weird. hrm hrm per dmmm!
I think Clemence Poesy in mega fucking hot and i dig her tits/*teats ( *so Miss Seah/Mrs. Lok says )
archerlly, she makes me horny. ;)
So do other hot shizzzzzzzzzz. But she's new. So i guess after awhile it will go away.
I went thru at least 75 URLs to see the "fake" Emma watson. It drove me mega mad.
It was sort of fruitful. I think she's hot.
FLEUR AND HERMIONE IS DA SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ. ( how do i put it in french? )
Yeah, bless them Gauloise and Marlboro ciggs their real-life characters smokes.
I wanna try ya know. But they just suck. David Doff sucks. Makes my throat feels so HORATIO! ( that's a name, i dont even know why i'm using that to describe )
I WANT A TEACHER TO READ MY BLOG.
Sigh. I guess i express myself better on blogs. Cos i dont have to say it out. but sometimes i still lie to myself. ( won't go further in )
I'm so sad......................................................................... Words can't explain therefore the dots.
I WANT TO BE A CELEBRITY. I WANNA BE FAMOUS. I WANNA ACT. actually i don't want to act. I hate acting. I love criticizing. I wanna be a brazillian waxer. ;) I wanna be a really rich person. I wanna own 2 clubs. which i really intend on fulfilling. But it won't hold me a stable income. therefore i have to work to get those 2 shizzzzzz. I wanna be successful, I want gossip to appear bout me so i can deny about the facts.
I wanna be nicole richie thin. I try to do what she does. I try not to eat. But i can't, it's like fucking food. I try ta smoke. But i can't, i just cant stand it. It's driving me insane. Plus i've got mummy and daddy. They care so much about me. I can't do that to them. But what's the point. i'm already the annoying failure. I'm the resident useless-motherfucker-who-thinks-so-fucking-highly-of-it's-motherfucking-self.
Hmmmm. i wanna die like Karen Carpenter. A bag of bones. I wanna die happy. but skinny. It will make me feel good. Ugh, i wanna be thin. Thin shizzz is cool shizzzz. then maybe people might like me. This is so sad. Nobody loves me.
Kinda weird, but i really crush Miss Seah. :( So sad. so sad. so sad. So super sad. I dreamt about her. No naughty stuff! but funny stuff. she had uber thick brows like BROW! or steve. sigh.
I crush Miss Goh toooooo! I crush anybody purrrrrrrrrrrr-ty! Yes Samantha Chia as well!
Liwei thinks Celeste Chen is hot! That makes me feel grossed out. I like her body. But she's not hot.
Krystal thinks i used to crush on Yimei cos she had a huge ass. but i don't like ass. That's why i don't like Serena Williams and Mariah Carey and the sorts...
I'm seriously DIGRESSING!
Man, imma gonna miss Miss Goh when she leaves. So sad. So sad. I miss my OC Dvd. I lent 1 persona and it went allover. I'm sad. I can't lend my stuff to other people. I bet the cover looks so motherfucking old that i don't want it anymore. Man this is depressing. I'm not gonna lend my stuff to other people any more! THE O.C.!! ALEX FUCKING HOT KELLY!!!! MARISSA SUPER HOT COOPER!!!!! :( I'M SAD. i love the 2 of them. I wish they were together forever and they'd fuck day and night like that person's fanfiction.
And I WISH FLEUR DELACOUR AND HERMIONE GRANGER WOULD BE TOGETHER LIKE VermillionRED's Fanfiction.
I just sent a text message to Ravinder asking about MOMO. i missed it man! I missed it! But fuck it, i've no money so i shan't go.
I want a sampoerna. But when my throat clears. It's bad man. Fucking bad. I should go drink some alcohol to drown my sorrows. Wait, I don't even like alcohol. yuck. I like ciggs. Man, I dream about ciggs everyday. The last time i had a cigg was so long ago. I bet you guys hate me cos i'm an obsessed git.
Great. We are great friends.
To sum it up.
GWEN IS A CIGG-CLEMENCE POESY-FLEUR DELACOUR-EMMA WATSON-HERMIONE GRANGER-LESBIAN-WOMEN-SEX-VULGARITY-DIGRESSING-ETC-ETC-OBSSESSED FAT CHICK.
godbless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home